- Product Description
The Gazco Studio fires are available for use with a conventional flue or as a balanced flue model, allowing you to install with or without an existing chimney.
The Gazco Studio 2 offers 6.2 kw heat output and is in energy efficiency class C.
For a smaller model or to use with a balanced flue please see the alternative models.
Select one of the stylish frames , choose from a range of fuel beds and interiors to customise your fire.
The Gazco Studio glass fronted range comes with a programmable thermostatic remote control as standard which allows you to operate the flame height , heat output with the additional benefits of a programmable timer and thermostatic controls.
Studio fires have an external battery which can be located up to 3 metres from the fire or you can upgrade to include the mains adaptor for an installation without batteries. ( The remote control handset still requires batteries).
Gazco Studio Features :
- Available for Natural ( mains) gas or LP (bottled) gas
- Choice of frames
- Choice of fuel effects : Logs, Driftwood or Pebble and Stones
- Choice of internal linings : Vermiculite, Black Reeded, 'Echoflame' Black Glass
- Convected and radiant heat
- Drop down door for maintenance access
- Programmable remote control
- External battery holder for ease of access to change batteries
- Optional mains power adaptor
The Gazco Studio conventional flue fire has been designed with ease of installation and can be installed in 2 ways :
1) Connection to a 5" flue liner or 5" twin wall gas vent system
2) When installing into an existing builder's opening, below a masonry chimney and sealed to the fireplace opening, jhen no additional flu-ing is required. This is assuming the chimney is of sound construction.
Fuel Effect Choices :
Interior Lining Choices:
- Technical Information
Gazco Studio Dimensions
- Delivery Lead Time and Information