Please contact us for an other quantities, dimensions or flue diameter.
This package includes:
- 1 x 126366 150mm i/d 310mm square 75mm high - Liner support block
- 1 x 127694 Support plate - for supporting liners and support blocks
- 1 x 126373 or 126357 Stainless Steel Adaptor
- 15 x 126372 150mm i/d 600mm high rebated pumice liner ( 200mm o/d) = 9.0 metres
- 2 x 130771 Lip glue
- 6 x 130769 Light expanded clay aggregate insulation - based on an internal chimney dimension of 235mm x 235mm
- 1 x Chimney Notice Plate
The Isokern Round Pumice Liner 150mm is a rebated liner made from pumice, available in various sizes and part of the Isokern Pumice Chimney System Range.
This Isokern chimney range is made from Pumice, a natural insulator that allows the flue gases in the chimney to reach their optimum temperature quickly.
Pumice also keeps the chimney warmer for longer and reduces the likelihood of condensation and soot build-up.
The Isokern Pumice Systems are an ideal solution for creating open fires and the finished appearance is down to individual taste by using one of the many fireplace surrounds on the market.
Delivery is 3-5 business days by pallet
• Various Sizes
• Irish Board of Agreément approval
• Lightweight Material
• CE certified to EN1857 with the designation T450, N2, D, 3, G
• 600mm and 1000mm lengths mean fewer joints and fast to install
• Highly insulating pumice for better draw and minimum heat loss
• Good resistance to temperature variations, maximizes performance
The Natural Properties Of Pumice:
• High Insulation Properties
• Resistant to temperature change
• Temperature to fall below the dew point.
• Pumice has very little expansion and contraction with temperature change.
• Pumice is strong yet lightweight allowing one person to lift and build the chimney units.
• Pumice is a natural insulator, able to maintain the temperature of flue gases
Suitable for use with inserts, stoves, pellet stoves (outlet temperature minimum 150 °C), cookers, open fires and Manor fire-chests.
*Please Note: The Pumice range is available in various flue sizes however, this package is for 150mm diameter only.