Please contact us for an other quantities, dimensions or flue diameter.
This package includes:
- 1 x 127719 225mm rigid flue to 225mm or 1 x 127704 200mm rigid flue to 225mm Isokern adaptor ( choose from drop down menu)
- 1 x 130731 440mm square support block - you can change this for 1 x 130699 Gather - additional charge applies
- 12 x 127715 225mm i/d 600mm high rebated pumice liner ( 285mm o/d) = 7.2 metres
- 2 x 130771 Lip glue for up to 11 joints per bag
- 9 x 130769 Light expanded clay aggregate insulation - based on an internal chimney dimension of 350mm x 350mm
- 1 x Chimney Notice Plate
- You can add additional lengths, bends , collar , chimney pot and cowl from the drop down menu when ordering.
- If the packs aren't suitable for your needs please call 0113 8800313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a customised quotation.
The Isokern Round Pumice Liner 225mm is a rebated liner made from pumice, available in various sizes and part of the Isokern Pumice Chimney System Range.
Can be used for new build chimneys or re-lining existing chimneys.
This Isokern chimney range is made from Pumice which is a natural insulator that allows the flue gases in the chimney to reach their optimum temperature quickly.
Delivery is 3-5 business days by pallet
• Various Sizes
• Lightweight Material
• CE certified to EN1857 with the designation T450, N2, D, 3, G
• 600mm and 1000mm lengths mean fewer joints and fast to install
• Highly insulating pumice for better draw and minimum heat loss
• Good resistance to temperature variations, maximizes performance
The Natural Properties Of Pumice:
• High Insulation Properties
• Resistant to temperature change
• Temperature to fall below the dew point.
• Pumice has very little expansion and contraction with temperature change.
• Pumice is strong yet lightweight allowing one person to lift and build the chimney units.
• Pumice is a natural insulator, able to maintain the temperature of flue gases